About the Associate UI Developer position
We are looking for a capable Front-end Developer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. Your duties will include working with a team to follow specifications from our clients and our internal end requirements.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability, accessibility and visual design.
Associate UI Developers responsibilities are:
- Develop user-friendly web pages, using markup languages like HTML and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Interact with clients and be able to accommodate their needs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and performance
- Work with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Keep in touch with latest trends in web development
Associate UI Developers requirements are:
- 6 months to 1 year of front-end development experience. Bootcamp grads welcome.
- Experience with front-end libraries (bootstrap, material design, foundation, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Travel to client sites if necessary